Real Estate Photography
Professional Real Estate photography tells a great story about your property. We at RGB Imaging are master storytellers and want to help you tell the story of your clients property. In today’s digital marketplace, quality photographs are a necessity to interest potential buyers. Our images will capture the essence and uniqueness of your property resulting in greater curb appeal, more showings, and higher offers. Our real estate photography staff primarily covers Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News, Suffolk, Outer Banks, and Williamsburg Virginia. Travel is available to other service areas, please contact us for further details.
We offer an extensive variety of services and packages to meet the marketing needs of your listing and make it stand out among the competition. Our eye for detail and commitment to quality visual products will showcase your property and give it the exposure that it deserves.
The best part is that it is EASY. This is not only an investment in marketing your listing, it is an investment in your time. Our product packages will provide you with ready to publish images and will be delivered to you with minimum turn around time. Letting RGB Imaging do your visual work will not only provide you with a professional product and better marketing for your listing, It will allow you to spend more time making the sale.
Contact us today by Email
or give us a call directly at (757) 656-6375
Real Estate Photographs are what 95% of buyers see first when viewing a listing online. Therefore, Real Estate Photography should never be looked at as just taking pictures of a residence. All too often homes are listed on MLS with photos that are poorly lit, cluttered or dirty kitchens, evidence of pets inside the home. This checklist contains recommendations to help you prepare the property for the shoot and help your listing stand out from the crowd.
- Move vehicles from the drive and away from the front of the home.
- Place trash cans and items that are not attached to the home, in the garage or out of sight.
- Make sure all lawn furniture is neatly presented or put away.
- Cut grass, and remove all weeds from cracks in concrete
- Clean the windows.
- Remove any Calendars. – Calendars make a listing dated if it goes over 30 days.
- De-clutter all countertops. – No excessive dishtowels, sponges, soap, and utensils.
- It’s okay to leave 1-2 small appliances for size perception, but more than that can be distracting.
- Clear the refrigerator completely – No magnets, pictures, lists, etc…
- Clean shiny appliances very well – Dirty appliances look smudged in photos.
- Remove Trashcan from the kitchen.
- Toilet lids must be down.
- Clear the counter-top from absolutely every item considered to be personal.
- Remove cleaning brushes, trashcans, and kids’ toys.
- Close shower curtains. If custom tiled bath, showcase with shower curtain half-open.
Bedrooms and Living Areas
- Open all drapes and blinds on windows with a good view. – An exception would be baths and some bedrooms.
- For security, it is recommended to remove any expensive artwork and firearms from view, even if they are decorative.
- Remove any furniture that obstructs windows.
- Turn all ceiling fans OFF. They will create a motion blur in your photo and even video.
- Turn all inside lights ON. This will help balance the light in most areas.
- Turn all Televisions OFF, and clean them very well.
- Make beds and lose closets. If you showcase a closet, do so separately if possible.
- Open doors between rooms when possible to give the house a more open feeling.
- Remove ALL evidence of pets.
- Minimize small pictures and knick-knacks from shelves and end tables.
- If possible, remove rugs from floors, especially from tile or nice wood floors.
- Conceal power cords! Unplug them from the wall if needed. (Except lights)
- Replace any burnt out light bulbs.
- No shoes by doors, place them in the closet.